Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Interstitial Cystitus (IC) Update

Length of IC Symptoms
10+ years
I Began Taking Zeolite
January 2009
My Status Pre-Zeolite:
Visited my second home (the bathroom) at least 25 times in a 24 hour period
(This includes getting up 5-6 times during the night!)
Bladder Pain Level on a Scale of 1-10 (10 being the most painful):
Ranged from 5-10
Status Today:
Visits my second home between 12-15 times in a 24 hour period
Bladder Pain Level:
Ranges from 0-8
Am I completely free from IC symptoms?
No.
Is my quality of life better?
You bet and improving every day!
I'm just saying!
And I am hearing of wonderful results from so many friends and new customers who have improvement from allergies, ulcers, joint pain, arthritus, and more.
Is Zeolite a cure-all?
Absolutely not. But what it does do is
  • ALKALINIZE
  • RE-MINERALIZE
  • DETOXIFY

so that your body can heal and function the way it should.

Try it for yourself.

Join this blog and then email me to get a sample today.

Zeolite is powerful, effective, and 100% pure and natural.

No comments: